I reorderd some lines in the _rsync completion function to work around a previously-reported problem with shorter options interfereing with the completion of longer options. [To remind folks what was wrong: the options --include-from and --exclude-from were not completing files after an '=' (though they would complete files if the '=' was removed) because each had a shorter option (--include and --exclude) that also ended with a '='.] I just discovered that if I moved each longer option to come before the associated shorter option, that file completion starts to work properly. At some point we'll probably want to debug this so that the order is not significant. ..wayne..