On Fri, Aug 19, 2005 at 04:31:31PM +0100, Peter Stephenson wrote: > The RQUOTE() was because nroff is doing something funny with right > quotes, but it seems this is beyond the reach of Yodl so it doesn't > have any practical effect. My version of yodl is patched to transform ' into \&' instead of \', but it appears that yodl is not touching the ' in this context: sitem(tt('))( I therefore patched the sed command in the Makefile.in to tweak the resulting nroff source to add in the missing \& prefix. Attached is a patch. I'll also attach a patch for anyone using a stock version of yodl (this patch is derived from Debian, and some other distributions already include it too). ..wayne..