Peter Stephenson wrote: > As well as producing a test release for 4.3.1, I'd like to release > 4.2.6 early next week. Let me know if there's anything that you think > needs merging into 4.2, such as completion functions (or do it yourself). > > There aren't that many changes but some of them are significant. > I'm not aware of any new incompatibilities. I have a completion function for git. It has far too many TODOs, and is far too untested, but it is a good start. I'm getting really bored with it, so if anyone wants to provide suggestions or fixes, then be my guest. Git is still under heavy development, so things may still change at that end. Perhaps we should wait until 4.2.7 to include this. nikolai -- Nikolai Weibull: now available free of charge at http://bitwi.se/! Born in Chicago, IL USA; currently residing in Gothenburg, Sweden. main(){printf(&linux["\021%six\012\0"],(linux)["have"]+"fun"-97);}