Hey all, I was writing a script today and was getting a segfault (on what turned out to be a very incorrect line), but nonetheless... The attached script when sourced into a running shell causes future tab completion to die. I have verified this against 4.2.6 and 4.3.2. Looking at a backtrace seems to show that it is hitting infinite recursion. % zsh -f [\u@\h \W]\$ . ./test.zsh Ok, try tab completion... [\u@\h \W]\$ zsh: segmentation fault (core dumped) zsh -f Thanks, Andrew Ruder P.S. You don't have to tell me how wrong/stupid/etc.. the script in question is... :) -- Andrew Ruder http://www.aeruder.net