Hi, this is a completion function for the dosage comic downloader (http://slipgate.za.net/dosage/) - the main binary is called "mainline"... I'm currently using $words[1] to complete the comic names from the output of the program to make it possible to use dosage without having the mainline script in your path. Greetings, Tobi -- GPG-Key 0xE2BEA341 - signed/encrypted mail preferred My, oh so small, homepage: http://portfolio16.de/ http://www.fli4l.de/ - ISDN- & DSL-Router on one disk! Registered FLI4L-User #00000003