On Monday 02 July 2007 18:35:28 Clint Adams wrote: > On Mon, Jul 02, 2007 at 10:19:52AM -0500, Michael Ekstrand wrote: > > The completion routines for arguments to the subversion commit command > > allow completion of uncontrolled and unmodified files. These files do > > not show up in the list of available completions when Tab is hit twice, > > but they are completed when typed. > > > > To reproduce, place a new file in a Subversion working directory and > > attempt to tab-complete for svn ci without first adding it to the > > repository. > > > > With the exception of the argument to the -F option (which will usually > > be uncontrolled), I think that the commit completion should be > > restricted to modified files under version control. > > Any svn users have any thoughts on this one? As an SVN user I agree with the original reporter. Regards, ismail -- Perfect is the enemy of good