zsh-workers
* Errors with ssh and rsync completion in zsh-beta (Debian unstable)
@ 2007-07-05 16:21 Damien Wyart
From: Damien Wyart @ 2007-07-05 16:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

Hello,

Playing a bit with completion, I came into the following problem. Having
this kind of settings in .zshrc (simplified to get a minimal example) :

,----
| my_accounts=(
|     dw@myhost.dnsalias.net
|     root@10.4.8.3
| )
|
| hosts=(
|     myhost.dnsalias.net
|     10.4.8.3
| )
|
| users=(
|     dw
|     dwyart
|     root
| )
|
| zstyle ':completion:*' hosts $hosts
| zstyle ':completion:*' users $users
| zstyle ':completion:*:my-accounts' users-hosts $my_accounts
`----

I get error messages when completing in ssh or rsync commands :

,----
| dwyart@dalpdw2:~$ ssh dw
| _combination:86: bad floating point constant
| _combination:86: bad math expression: operator expected at `root'
| dwyart@dalpdw2:~$ ssh dw@b
| _combination:76: bad math expression: operator expected at `root'
| _combination:86: bad floating point constant
| dwyart@dalpdw2:~$ rsync -av dw@b
| _combination:76: bad math expression: operator expected at `root'
`----

This behaviour is only present in zsh-beta from Debian unstable (version
4.3.4-dev-0+20070701-1), *not* in zsh (version 4.3.4-10, same distro).

Thanks in advance for hints/comments. Please keep me on Cc as I am not
on the list.

Best,

--
Damien Wyart