(please cc: me on replies -- I'm not subscribed to this list) Hi, I'm a mercurial developer and zsh user. Some time ago I hacked up a fairly comprehensive completion widget for mercurial, which I have been happily using until I upgraded to gutsy, which included a zsh with a bundled widget. It's great to see zsh support mercurial natively, but the bundled widget is far less functional. What do you think about including the one we ship with mercurial? I haven't posted it before because I'm a newbie at zsh completion, but it is significantly more powerful. I'd also be happy to hear any advice about how to clean up the attached widget. Thanks!