On Mon, Dec 03, 2007 at 10:42:56AM +0000, Peter Stephenson wrote: > Maybe we should simply leave it out of the distribution (but leave it in > the archive), since it's essentially no use unless you have a CVS tree. Seems quite reasonable to me. I also coded up an improved version that uses File::Temp. I also changed the opening of the DIFF pipe to use a newer, safer exec syntax (since we don't need this to be very portable, I figure the perl version should be recent enough for anyone who might be using the script). ..wayne..