Hi all, I just wrote some completions for awk, cut, join, and sort. I was surprised that zsh didn't include these already. The awk one isn't perfect but it's a lot better than nothing. The awk one only completes basic POSIX awk options (i.e. not gawk or mawk options) while cut, join, and sort completions are for the GNU versions. I find these helpful, particularly because these commands all use different flags ("-F", "-t", and "-d") to do the exact same thing, even though these commands will often appear in the same pipeline! awk often trips me up in other ways, and this completion really helps with that too. I have attached the completions. Hopefully they can be included in the next zsh release, though the awk completion could use some expert attention (see comments in _awk). Thanks. --Omari -- Though the bag does not inflate, oxygen is flowing.