zsh-workers
* About website and zshwiki
@ 2008-09-02  7:25 Bruno Bonfils
From: Bruno Bonfils @ 2008-09-02  7:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

Hi,

As the zshwiki's administrator, I'll be very happy if it can becomes the
main site for zsh :) If you're interest I can work to customize a
template for dokuwiki (for example http://syncid.org/ is also a
dokuwiki!).

And by the way, regarding how many space it requires, I can mirror the
actual main site.

Regards

ps: sorry to answer outside thread, but I don't have original references.
--
http://asyd.net/home/   - Home Page
http://guses.org/home/  - French Speaking (Open)Solaris User Group

only message in thread, other threads:[~2008-09-02  7:25 UTC | newest]