On Sunday, 18 November 2007 at 15:32, Clint Adams wrote: > On Thu, Nov 08, 2007 at 12:33:49PM -0800, Brendan Cully wrote: > > It's great to see zsh support mercurial natively, but the bundled > > widget is far less functional. What do you think about including the > > one we ship with mercurial? I haven't posted it before because I'm a > > newbie at zsh completion, but it is significantly more powerful. > > Are you and Steve willing to re-license or dual-license it under zsh's > license? In case my last reply got lost, I've talked to Steve and we're happy to do that. > > I'd also be happy to hear any advice about how to clean up the > > attached widget. > > Is there a reason `hg debugcomplete` isn't used? Is that not meant for > these things? debugcomplete didn't return aliases. But since the help format has changed in 1.1, I've switched to debugcomplete and will add alias support to mercurial's debugcomplete (zsh will not know about command aliases when running against older hg though). Here's the most recent version. I'd be happy to hear some feedback :)