Danek Duvall wrote: > On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 04:24:43PM +0000, Peter Stephenson wrote: > > > Dav-Erling Smørgrav wrote: > > > > > The contents of Completion/Unix/Command/_z{fs,pool} are duplicated, + > > > there is a stray comment in the code for the zfs clone command (line 102 > > > in _zfs) that breaks it. > > > > Someone was doing something with these not long ago, I can't remember who. > > That's me. I know about the comment; that's filed at bugs.opensolaris.org > as > > 6767865 tab-completion for "zfs clone" fails > > which I can fix in the Solaris bits reasonably easily (I've been meaning to > do an upgrade to 4.3.9, but haven't had the time), but would need help in > getting the changes upstream (would you want a patch, or given the > simplicity of it, to fix it yourself?). In general, a patch for anything that needs fixing helps---it's getting beyond the point where I've got time even to track down simple things myself. I need every ounce of help I can get. Thanks. -- Peter Stephenson Software Engineer CSR PLC, Churchill House, Cambridge Business Park, Cowley Road Cambridge, CB4 0WZ, UK Tel: +44 (0)1223 692070