On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 04:52:10PM +0000, Peter Stephenson wrote: > In general, a patch for anything that needs fixing helps---it's > getting beyond the point where I've got time even to track down simple > things myself. I need every ounce of help I can get. Attached are the patches I applied to 4.3.9 for integration into Solaris. The first one adds the Solaris directory to the set of completion directories, and the second one fixes the errors that Dag-Erling mentioned, as well as one in _ptree. Also some small updates to the SMF scripts, and the introduction of _dladm. If you have any problems applying them, let me know and I'll try to get something up against CVS. Thanks, Danek