zsh-workers
* interactive keybinding to abort all input?
@ 2009-09-15 19:40 Greg Klanderman
From: Greg Klanderman @ 2009-09-15 19:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zsh list

I seem to have some problem with copying and pasting in X; sometimes
copying from emacs to my shell window results in some previous
selection getting pasted, and when that's several pages of code, it is
really a pain waiting minutes for zsh to finish trying to interpret it.

Seems like Control-C or Control-G should allow me to abort all input
but it doesn't.  Should it?  Is there some way to abort all pending
input to an interactive zsh?

thanks,
Greg