zsh-workers
* Re: Announcement: Zsh mailing lists moved
       [not found] <003101ca52c2$e151fbe0$a3f5f3a0$@primenet.com.au>
@ 2009-10-22  9:07 ` Peter Stephenson
From: Peter Stephenson @ 2009-10-22  9:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zsh Hackers' List

On Thu, 22 Oct 2009 13:53:48 +1100
"Geoff Wing" <gcw@zsh.org> wrote:
> The Zsh mailing lists have moved.

Thanks, Geoff.

Minor administrative notes for zsh-workers: I've hacked the web page now at
http://zsh.sourceforge.net/ to make it more native to its new home, hope I
haven't broken anything.  There is a lot more documentation still to be
altered and I will trawl the source hierarchy and alter it, which I won't
bother posting.

The mail destination for the web site maintainers is now the zsh-workers
list: this sort of makes sense since the set of people who can change the
web pages is now the same set who can commit code (if the user permissions
at Sourceforge are correct).  See the notes on rsync on the Sourceforge
wiki e.g. https://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/sourceforge/wiki/Rsync%20over%20SSH
for how to do this.

--
Peter Stephenson <pws@csr.com>            Software Engineer
Tel: +44 (0)1223 692070                   Cambridge Silicon Radio Limited

* Re: Announcement: Zsh mailing lists moved
@ 2009-10-26 16:17   ` Alexey I. Froloff
From: Alexey I. Froloff @ 2009-10-26 16:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers