On Tue, Dec 08, 2009 at 02:20:10PM +0100, ??t??p??n N??mec wrote: > My solution actually duplicates the output of `git status', so it > displays and completes the whole paths immediately, at any position > within the repository. I still think it's (more) convenient and I kind > of got used to it, but the code is ridiculous and I assume others prefer > the behaviour of your solution, too. This could be easily zstyle'd, but in some cases it will be annoying, esp. for __git_cached_files on large repositories. -- Regards, Sir Raorn.