On Fri, Apr 09, 2010 at 10:02:15PM +0100, Peter Stephenson wrote: > On Fri, 9 Apr 2010 22:18:30 +0200 Simon Ruderich wrote: >> I found some problems with the links on both pages though, the >> daily snapshots don't work > > It would appear nobody's maintaining this. > >> the yodl link also doesn't work. > > Yodl 1 is hard to come by and there were some problems with Yodl 2, but > I've rewritten it. Thanks for your quick reply and fix. >> While we're at it, could the News page get updated to include the >> latest release? > > Nobody's maintaining this, either. Please could someone volunteer at > least to keep track of major events here. If you could tell me where the source code of the web page is located, I could keep the news up to date. And also fix some broken links. Simon -- + privacy is necessary + using gnupg http://gnupg.org + public key id: 0x92FEFDB7E44C32F9