On Sun, Apr 18, 2010 at 05:34:05PM +0100, Peter Stephenson wrote: > On Sat, 17 Apr 2010 23:39:49 +0200 > Simon Ruderich wrote: >> Here are my patches for the zsh website so it gets more up to >> date. Please tell me if you like the changes or if you find any >> problems/errors. > > I think you can assume it's OK and we'll tell you if we spot anything. Thanks, will do. >> PS: Hi Peter (Stephenson), if you like it please either push it >> yourself or tell my how to do it. Is this managed by CVS? > > You should just be able to use rsync in the opposite direction. It's > not under CVS at the moment (that's how it worked at sunsite.dk but I'm > not sure if the archive still exists---if it does we can keep it updated > as well). It took a while until I got the command line right, but I think it worked. If not please tell me. Simon -- + privacy is necessary + using gnupg http://gnupg.org + public key id: 0x92FEFDB7E44C32F9