On Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 02:13:45PM -0400, Benjamin R. Haskell wrote: > Setting up a new system under Cygwin on Windows 7, one of the first > things I tried (out of habit) was git. I'm not sure this is > the 'right' way to patch it, but other not-installed commands didn't > seem to cause the same kinds of errors: > > $ screen # no extra output > $ php # no extra output > $ git (eval):1: command not found: git > (eval):1: command not found: git > > By "not the 'right' way", I just mean that this version accomplishes the goal > of eliminating the error messages, but maybe a more-correct solution would be > to replace some/all of the $(git...)-style calls with $(_call_program [tag] > git...)? > > Best, > Ben Hi all, Could somebody please review this patch. I'm not sure myself if this is "the right way", but I think the problem should get fixed. Simon -- + privacy is necessary + using gnupg http://gnupg.org + public key id: 0x92FEFDB7E44C32F9