Clint Adams wrote: > On Sat, Nov 13, 2010 at 01:00:09PM -0400, Joey Hess wrote: > > 1. git log completes only branches, but not filenames. I try to do > > `git log Foo/Bar` all the time. > > 2. git diff ditto > > 3. git anne doesn't complete git annex, despite git-annex > > being in path and that being a valid subcommand here. > > 4. git annex add doesn't complete anything. I think that if zsh is > > unfamiliar with the parameters taken by a subcommand, it should > > complete filenames. > > I'm going to punt on #1 and #2 due to lack of time. I seem to have been wrong about #2 btw. #1 is highly annoying. -- see shy jo