On Sun, Jan 09, 2011 at 11:54:10AM -0800, Bart Schaefer wrote: > The crash was fixed by PWS in workers/28167. Oh, I see. I had always taken your comment in workers/28169 to mean that the patch from workers/28167 was not the solution yet. Obviously I've misunderstood the discussion. > However, as far as I can tell the remaining (non-crashing) bug > described in workers/28232 and its references, was never further > addressed; the thread ends there. True, I had not checked whether that one still exists in 4.3.11 (it does). Anyway, at least if compctl is not loaded menu-select seems to work perfectly now (which is the case in my setup).