On Sat, Jan 08, 2011 at 09:03:12PM +0000, Peter Stephenson wrote: > On Fri, 7 Jan 2011 20:42:15 -0500 gi1242+zsh@gmail.com wrote: > >> I updated/modified a couple of default completion scripts, and wrote a >> couple of new ones. I'm attaching them to this message in case they >> would be useful. (Please let me know the "official" way to submit >> patches / bugs, and I will do so in future). > > Thanks for those. You need to send things as "diff -u"s, preferably > against the latest CVS or git archive, Thanks for letting me know. I've made a couple of changes following your suggestions, and have attached a diff this time. >> _tex New completion file > > There's already one in Completion/Unix/Type/_tex, so I've ignored > this. That only completes file types. I'd remove it and replace it with the version attached (in Completion/Unix/Command instead). >> _unison New completion file >> _xournal New completion file (only completes filenames). > > No idea what these are but put them in Completion/Unix/Command (again, a > diff would have shown where it should go). Sorry. _xournal should go in Completion/X/Command. I did some "git trickery" to try and generate the diffs. If they don't work, I can regenerate by hand and resend. Let me know, Thanks, GI -- If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure. --George W. Bush