On Sun, Jan 23, 2011 at 07:51:25PM +0100, Mikael Magnusson wrote: >> It looks like argument sets separated by single hyphens are not working. >> You can see the bug by trying to complete arguments of 'vncserver'. When >> you ask for completions, none are returned. [Behaviour persists in >> latest release from Git] >> > FWIW, the completion appears to work fine here. If i specify -help, no > other completions are offered, and same for -kill or the other set as > well. I even found i still had an Xvnc process running from a few > weeks ago when i pressed tab again after -kill :). Thanks Peter/Mikael for looking into it and confirming it works on your system. I found the problem was that I had alias vncserver='\vncserver -localhost -nolisten tcp' in my .zshrc. The completer didn't know about -nolisten option, and so was refusing to complete anything else for me. I guess this is because the Xvnc options were missing from the completer. I added them, and am attaching them to this message (diff -u), Thanks again, GI -- A topologist is a person who doesn't know the difference between a coffee cup and a doughnut.