zsh-workers
* svn change impacting zsh
@ 2011-10-13  7:39 Phil Pennock
From: Phil Pennock @ 2011-10-13  7:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

Subversion 1.7.0 is out, and it no longer puts .svn/ directories into
every directory, only into the top level (a la git).

It's 3.30am and I need to be putting the computer down, but I think that
this breaks:
 * VCS_INFO_detect_svn
 * subversion command completion, esp.  _svn_controlled() /
   _svn_deletedfiles() invocations

Regards,
-Phil, not helpful enough to patch, sorry

* Re: svn change impacting zsh
@ 2011-10-13 10:15 ` Daniel Shahaf
From: Daniel Shahaf @ 2011-10-13 10:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

To detect an svn dir the suggested methods are either running 'svn info'
or mimicking whatever svn_wc_check_wc2() is doing.