zsh-workers
* ChangeLog entries moved
@ 2012-08-13 19:52 Peter Stephenson
From: Peter Stephenson @ 2012-08-13 19:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zsh Hackers' List

I've moved the entries in ChangeLog up to the release of 5.0.0 into
Etc/ChangeLog-5.0.

--
Peter Stephenson <p.w.stephenson@ntlworld.com>

* Re: ChangeLog entries moved
@ 2012-08-14  5:56 ` Bart Schaefer
From: Bart Schaefer @ 2012-08-14  5:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zsh Hackers' List

On Aug 13,  8:52pm, Peter Stephenson wrote:
}
} I've moved the entries in ChangeLog up to the release of 5.0.0 into
} Etc/ChangeLog-5.0.

Shouldn't that be Etc/ChangeLog-4.3 ?  All the other ChangeLogs are
named for the version they covered, not the version that follows.
E.g. the last thing in ChangeLog-4.1 is the release of 4.2.

* Re: ChangeLog entries moved
@ 2012-08-14  9:08   ` Peter Stephenson
From: Peter Stephenson @ 2012-08-14  9:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zsh Hackers' List

On Mon, 13 Aug 2012 22:56:33 -0700
Bart Schaefer <schaefer@brasslantern.com> wrote:
> On Aug 13,  8:52pm, Peter Stephenson wrote:
> }
> } I've moved the entries in ChangeLog up to the release of 5.0.0 into
> } Etc/ChangeLog-5.0.
>
> Shouldn't that be Etc/ChangeLog-4.3 ?  All the other ChangeLogs are
> named for the version they covered, not the version that follows.
> E.g. the last thing in ChangeLog-4.1 is the release of 4.2.

OK, in which case I've moved the release of 5.0.0 itself to the earliest
point in the new ChangeLog.

--
Peter Stephenson <pws@csr.com>            Software Engineer
Tel: +44 (0)1223 692070                   Cambridge Silicon Radio Limited

More information can be found at www.csr.com. Follow CSR on Twitter at http://twitter.com/CSR_PLC and read our blog at www.csr.com/blog