On Fri, Jul 26, 2013 at 08:23:06PM +0200, Frank Terbeck wrote: > William Giokas wrote: > [...] > > I should have made this clearer: I am looking for a generic place to use > > in a distro-agnostic Makefile, not a specfile, PKGBUILD or ebuild. Would > > it be sane to have the default be $datadir/zsh/site-functions, and allow > > Debian and the select few other distros use a ./configure flag to place > > this somewhere else? > > It's hard to make it distribution-agnostic. The best way I can think of > is to use the output of this as the destination directory: > > zsh -fc 'print ${fpath[1]}' > If vendor-functions is something special that distributions use, then they can specify that when they package this stuff. site-functions seems to be the default for zsh, so it seems that it should be the default for packages that install zsh completion. Thanks, -- William Giokas | KaiSforza | http://kaictl.net/ GnuPG Key: 0x73CD09CF Fingerprint: F73F 50EF BBE2 9846 8306 E6B8 6902 06D8 73CD 09CF