Patch that adds all styles/hooks used by vcs_info to its documentation. Two notes about this patch: 1. I didn't actually document all of them, for some I only added placeholders. I think that would be better than not documenting them at all, but obviously it would be nice if the documentation were actually written. I don't use most of that myself (e.g., I don't use the quilt support at all), so I think the docs would be better if someone who actually uses the features documented them — for example, because they would be better placed to notice edge case bugs, instead of documenting them as features. 2. The endsitem()/startitem() hack is because otherwise the man page version rendered badly. It seems to render ok everywhere I check, but it's inelegant. Maybe the list should be converted entirely from sitem to item? I amn't familiar with the yodl stuff enough to say. Daniel P.S. All patches I sent today should be mutually non-conflicting, though some of them touch the same files as each other so offsets are expected (but no fuzz).