zsh-workers
* Another thought about typeset-array: effect of/on POSIX_BUILTINS ?
@ 2015-06-24  6:53 Bart Schaefer
From: Bart Schaefer @ 2015-06-24  6:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

Several of the aliases for typeset that we have just made into reserved
words are classified as POSIX "special builtins".  Do they need to have
reserved word behavior when POSIX_BUILTINS is set and those builtins are
prefixed by the "command" token?

* Re: Another thought about typeset-array: effect of/on POSIX_BUILTINS ?
@ 2015-06-24  8:33 ` Peter Stephenson
From: Peter Stephenson @ 2015-06-24  8:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

On Tue, 23 Jun 2015 23:53:11 -0700
Bart Schaefer <schaefer@brasslantern.com> wrote:
> Several of the aliases for typeset that we have just made into reserved
> words are classified as POSIX "special builtins".  Do they need to have
> reserved word behavior when POSIX_BUILTINS is set and those builtins are
> prefixed by the "command" token?

That's an interesting question --- command itself would have to be a
reserved word for this to work --- but it doesn't seem to be how bash
works.

[pws@pwslap01u ~]$ typeset foo=(one two)
[pws@pwslap01u ~]$ command typeset foo=(one two)
bash: syntax error near unexpected token `('

pws