Mateusz Karbowy wrote on Sat, Aug 29, 2015 at 17:53:57 +0100: > I've fixed the no-quotes issue with $@ and now I'm passing both > compadd and git commit options using one -O parameter (the array names > are separated with colon, as you suggested). Looks good. I've made a few changes (see attached series): 1. Some style tweaks 2. Avoid printing wrong [HEAD~$n] descriptions in __git_recent_commits 3. Extra safety check in case somebody passed just the traditional '-O expl' with no colon I'll commit the patch with those changes (as soon as I get an X-Seq number for this email). Many thanks! Daniel