On Fri, Oct 02, 2015 at 09:03:12AM -0700, Bart Schaefer wrote: > Sure, but running the "release" script is dependent on the specific > versions of the tools (texi2html [which I believe is obsolete] or > whatever) that are installed on the host where the repository has been > cloned. Different versions of the tools may produce different quality > results, as Oliver pointed out. Is there a recommended baseline? Oh, didn't think about that. I'm just using the tools I find in Debian sid. At the moment that's yodl 3.05.01, texinfo 6.0.0.dfsg.1, groff 1.22.3. Works fine for me (and has been in the past). Regards Simon -- + privacy is necessary + using gnupg http://gnupg.org + public key id: 0x92FEFDB7E44C32F9