zsh-workers
From: Peter Stephenson <p.stephenson@samsung.com>
To: Zach Whaley <zachbwhaley@gmail.com>, zsh-workers@zsh.org
Subject: Re: Cabot reply to my patch thread
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2017 18:03:34 +0000	[thread overview]

On Fri, 27 Jan 2017 06:16:03 -0600
Zach Whaley <zachbwhaley@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi zsh-workers,
>
> I have a patch out, and it's been out for over a month with no reply. I
> sent a reply to the patch as a reminder, but Gmail is telling me it failed
> to be delivered.
>
> First off, should I be replying to the patch with a reminder? And second
> why might my reply be failing?

Is that the Perforce one?  We were dealing with a release at the time
--- I'll apply it now (it still applies cleanly) and wait for comments
as I don't use Perforce much now.

You're entirely at liberty to send a reminder.  The issues with the
mailing list are due to its spam filter, which is aggressively blocking
widely used mailers.

pws