On Sun, Oct 15, 2017 at 11:00:24PM +0200, Oliver Kiddle wrote: >> I also fixed the xrandr completion to separate outputs into two groups >> (connected and disconnected). Patch, and whole file attached. If there > > Is it useful to complete a disconnected output then? If it's only > relevant with some options then we could have separate states for > completing all vs. only connected outputs. I use it :). Often, when I disconnect an output, but then haven't told X about it, I need to do xrandr --output blah --auto (or --off) I didn't think it was worth the added complexity to have it done differently for --left-of etc. Thanks for your suggestions about deborphan! I think I got them all and am a new version with everything incorporated. Best, Gautam -- A Windows user spends 1/3 of his life sleeping, 1/3 working, 1/3 waiting.