zsh-workers
* zsh web pages
@ 2018-03-02 12:18 Vincent Lefevre
From: Vincent Lefevre @ 2018-03-02 12:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

Hi,

http://www.zsh.org/ has a link to http://zsh.sourceforge.net/
for the web pages, but one can no longer to connect to it.
Is this still valid?

* Re: zsh web pages
@ 2018-03-03 18:25 ` scowles
From: scowles @ 2018-03-03 18:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

sourceforge projects have been in offline mode for at least 3 days, now.

initiate a browser connection to https://sf.net/directory/ to verify whether or
not it is still down.  my current connection attempts show it is still down.

despite sourceforge attention to this issue, and direct communications with the
vim mailing lists (and bram), this has prompted bram to begin serious discussions
of moving vim.org off sourceforge.

--
s. cowles
scowles@ckhb.org

* Re: zsh web pages
@ 2018-03-04 17:20 ` Jim
From: Jim @ 2018-03-04 17:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: devs

Hi Devs,

FYI.  Currently zsh on sourceforge is available, but www.zsh.org just times
out,
including the mailing list archives, at least for me.

When I first started seeing that sourceforge was having problems www.zsh.org
was working fine. Just couldn't get to the sourceforge links that were
there.

Would someone please verify if you are having timeouts with www.zsh.org
including
the archives.