zsh-workers
From: Peter Stephenson <p.stephenson@samsung.com>
To: Zsh hackers list <zsh-workers@zsh.org>
Subject: Re: MACHINES, FEATURES, etc.
Date: Wed, 30 May 2018 14:52:01 +0100	[thread overview]

On Wed, 30 May 2018 09:45:11 -0400
Vin Shelton <acs@alumni.princeton.edu> wrote:
> I spotted a minor typo: comiple.  Also, I recommend including a date
> to give more substance to the phrase: "At the time of writing".

Thanks for the sanity check --- I've included a version as well as a date.
I search for the previous version globally when updating so the
last release is probably the right thing to put.

pws

-----------------------------
ZSH ON SPECIFIC ARCHITECTURES
-----------------------------

This file is to record difficulties in compiling and installing zsh on
specific architectures.

The information in this list may be out of date, as the developers do
not have access to all machines.  In general, GNU/Linux distributions
and BSD derivatives including MacOS are reasonably well covered.

At the time of writing (2018/05/30, version 5.5.1) zsh is believed to
compile on all up-to-date Unix-like operating systems.  Please let us
know of any exceptions.

The intended format of entries is thus:

	Vendor: OS & version (hardware type) [zsh version tried]
		information