On Tue, Nov 06, 2018 at 03:40:59PM -0800, Bart Schaefer wrote: > Not that I object to unsetting cprecedences, but is it necessary to do > so if you've rearranged the parens? It isn't, but in my opinion expressions like this always have a tendency to confuse. I find it helpful to add the parentheses even when not needed if for no other reason than to make mentally parsing the code easier. If you think it's a bit superfluous then I don't mind removing that part and sending a quick v2. -- Cheers, Joey Pabalinas