On Sun, Dec 16, 2018 at 11:41:12AM -0800, Bart Schaefer wrote: > On Sun, Dec 16, 2018, 11:15 AM Joey Pabalinas wrote: > > > > > But again agreed, I'll wait for someone who knows the parser well (Bart > > maybe?) to chime in before I cook up a v2. > > > > Refer to PWS's message on this thread. > > I think in general the parser is the way it's intended to be, and unless > there's an actual, nontrivial bug or incompatibility with a standard, it > should be assumed that the doc is incomplete. Cool, thanks for clearing that up. I'll spin a v2 in a bit then. -- Cheers, Joey Pabalinas