- This mail is in HTML. Some elements may be ommited in plain text. - Attn: Delegate You have been selected and invited for this World Congress on Physicians, Surgeons, Primary Healthcare and Medicare Summit (GCIMD 2020). The congress will be held at the Washington Convention Center, Washington D.C United States from March 04 to March 14th, 2020. The Conference is organized by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (USDHHS) , American Medical Association (AMA) in collaboration with the American Society of General Internal Medicine (ASGIM). Note that registration for this conference is absolutely FREE and delegates are entitle to a FREE United States Visa arrangements by the Organizing Committee. That will include your transportation, feeding, Round Trip Air tickets to both events etc.. Kindly view our website for further information as We expect your immediate confirmation so we can brief you more about the conference.You can also contact through this email address: lcd.tank@gmail.com Sincerely, Santha Muller, Member, Organizing Committee, GCIMD 2020. World Congress on Physicians, Surgeons, Primary Healthcare and Medicare Summit (GCIMD 2020) 1674 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, Suite, Washington, D.C 20023, United States.