* WELSON MOLD-MOLD MAKER & MOLDER
@ 2020-07-09 11:45 Jennifer
From: Jennifer @ 2020-07-09 11:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zsh-workers

Dear Zsh-workersFirstly thanks for your reviewing my e-mail.We are mold maker and molidng company from Shenzhen City, China.Main product filed is Home Appliance, Automtoive, and other industry products.Such as the electric motors for wahsing machines, automotive interior parts, electric connectors and so on.Hope we can be one of your potential partners for product promotion.Cheers!Rgds,Jennifer

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-07-09 11:46 UTC | newest]