Daniel Shahaf wrote on Sun, Mar 07, 2021 at 17:17:12 +0000: > However, the examples in zshbuiltins(1) (under `functions -M`) have the > same bug. Would you perchance be interested in fixing those? The > manual sources are in Doc/Zsh/*.yo. Patch series attached. I base64'd the attachments (Mutt ☺) to avoid triggering workers/48587. Would break grepping the raw mbox for them. (I didn't want to spam 5 separate messages onto the list. I do already have a draft fix for workers/48587, but haven't deployed it yet.) I can't say the semantics are very user-friendly. For «return 0» or «foo[42]=success» to change the result of an arithmetic function is surprising. At least it'll be a documented surprise, as opposed to an undocumented one. Cheers, Daniel