Hi I want to request a feature: completion for history events. I imagine it to work like this: typing this: ``` ls ! ``` should provide similar output to the 'first event' output when typing: ``` fc - ``` I sometimes find myself in the situation that I need to reuse some argument from an earlier command (usually a filename) but I have no idea how many commands ago I used that argument. Having tab-completion for '!' would allow me to see the history and pick the right command (e.g. -3) and following this up with the right argument index (e.g. :4) without having to cancel the command I already typed to look at the history. I hope this description is clear but I’m happy to clarify any questions. Also if there is another way of achieving the same goal, I might not be aware of it and would appreciate a pointer. Thank you very much for considering this, but also for how awesome zsh already is! henk