Oliver Kiddle schrieb am Do 21. Sep, 00:41 (+0200): > The other was 51746 which did elicit a couple of less than enthusiastic > replies. I guess you talk about “run-help: Support variables in aliases”. This discussion was entrenched and no solution was found. I still have the problem of ``` % unalias run-help % autoload run-help % alias tt1='LC_ALL=C true' tt2=true % run-help tt2 tt2 is an alias for true % run-help tt1 tt1 is an alias for LC_ALL=C true LC_ALL=C not found No manual entry for LC_ALL=C ``` Regards Jörg -- Unsere Zweifel sind Verräter und oft genug verspielen wir den möglichen Gewinn, weil wir den Versuch nicht wagen.