I recently downloaded version 10 of the non-commercial Intel C Compiler for linux and decided to try it out on my Kubuntu 7.04 system by compiling the zsh sources. Icc generated a very large number of warnings, most of which are rubbish. I have attached the compressed output from the compiler here - I hope no one finds 16KB too large an attachment to send to the list. I have also attached the results of 3 failing test cases, in case anyone wants to investigate. Thanks, Vin -- The Journey by Mary Oliver http://www.poemhunter.com/p/m/poem.asp?poet=6771&poem=30506