2009/11/4 Peter Stephenson : > On Tue, 3 Nov 2009 19:55:33 +0100 (CET) > Mikael Magnusson wrote: >> Since the OSX-style interface doesn't have the l* family, make wrapper >> functions that handle the boring details. > > None of the hunks in any of the patches apply. It's possible the white > space got scrwed up. You can mail a complete diff as an attachment if you > like (I don't see any particular need to apply the four separately). I only had a small hope it would work... oh well :). In the attached patch I also added 2> /dev/null to zlistattr in the completer. -- Mikael Magnusson