zsh-workers
* Redistribution of web pages and User's Guide files
@ 2022-03-18 20:06 Sun, Fisher
From: Sun, Fisher @ 2022-03-18 20:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

Dear Zsh Web Page Maintainers,

I’m Fisher, an undergraduate CS student. I would like to practice my web development skills by making an unofficial website for ZSH and its documentation.

I couldn’t find license information for the web pages or the User’s Guide, so I wanted to ask, is it alright if I re-distribute their files with my unofficial website?

Best regards,
Fisher Sun

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-03-18 20:06 UTC | newest]