zsh-workers
* Audio Transcription Service Provider
@ 2020-01-07  5:52 Joseph Gladden
From: Joseph Gladden @ 2020-01-07  5:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers,

Hello,

Do you need someone reliable to transcribe both your short term and
long term projects? Or do you need an accurate transcript for your
audio or video?

Allow us to transcribe your audio and provide you accurate transcripts
and let us help you reach your business/project goals through the help
of our transcription services.

What are our goals with each transcript?

- Speed
- Accuracy
- Confidentiality
- Each transcript is properly formatted. Strict grammar and
punctuation rules are adhered to and of course, file security is
something we take very seriously.

Have any transcription queries? Send me a message. Let's discuss what
you need to get done. We will address any concerns you have.

- Professional transcription
- Accurate and thorough
- Beautifully transcribed documents.
- Grammar, spelling and jargon thoroughly checked

We have transcribed audios & videos under various requirements
such as :

- Medical transcription
- Technical
- Academic
- Lectures
- Business
- Groups
- Legal
- Research interviews

more...

Skilled with international accents and prompt response. Our pricing
is better or comparable to individual service provider. In addition
we also assist in APA Style formatting for research papers. Please
note we don’t conduct research but assist only in formatting
of the papers.

Regards,
Joseph Gladden

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-01-09 12:06 UTC | newest]