Christopher T. White wrote: > > Dear ZSH users and workers, > > Forgive me if this has been addressed previously, but I haven't run into > this particular situation before. > > Getops seems to be broken in zsh version 3.1.0. It's broken in 3.0.2, too. I looked into the sources and think I found the bug(s). Edit the file zsh-3.1.0/Src/buitin.c, look for the function 'bin_getopts' and replace that function by the attached version. I marked the changes with /*!! (sorry, I'm not yet familiar with the patch utility). After rebuild ingand reinstalling zsh, getopts should work correctly. Regards, Bernd --- Bernd Eggink Regionales Rechenzentrum der Universitaet Hamburg eggink@rrz.uni-hamburg.de http://www.rrz.uni-hamburg.de/eggink/BEggink.html