zsh-workers
* CVS
@ 1999-11-19 11:49 Oliver Kiddle
From: Oliver Kiddle @ 1999-11-19 11:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zsh workers

Seeing as all this CVS stuff seems to be approaching being
semi-official. Could someone who understands it all please write a
mini-readme to stick in the zsh distribution (or addition to the FAQ)
which lists all the various cvs mirrors and how someone like me who has
never used cvs can extract a copy of the latest version of zsh from it.

Thanks (and sorry for being too lazy to read the cvs manual)

Oliver

[parent not found: <44CE36D4-9044-4148-BDCE-636D85AC003B@cl.cam.ac.uk>]
* CVS
@ 2000-04-18  7:15 Sven Wischnowsky
From: Sven Wischnowsky @ 2000-04-18  7:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

Now it has happened for the first time that I got

  cvs [server aborted]: received broken pipe signal

*before* it had updated all modified files I committed. I got this
already several time *after* all files were changed.

Am I the only one seeing this? Is this a problem on our side here or a
Sourceforge problem?

Bye
 Sven

* Re: 3.1.6-pws-3
@ 1999-09-07 16:29 Bart Schaefer
From: Bart Schaefer @ 1999-09-07 16:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Peter Stephenson, Zsh hackers list

On Sep 6, 12:19pm, Peter Stephenson wrote:
} Subject: 3.1.6-pws-3
}
} I've deleted Completion/Rpm since we now have Completion/Linux/_rpm
} (this is going to make for great fun if we start using CVS).

The rpm tools aren'tnecessarily limited to linux, either, although I
suppose they're not used very often elsewhere at the moment.  Certainly
they're not limited to RedHat; I think there are at least three linux
distributions using RPM installers now.

It is true that adding and removing directories is not the cleanest part
of CVS, so it would be good to establish some file-structure guidelines
before we deploy an "official" CVS server.  Just how great the fun will
be depends on the write-access policy we choose; what were your thoughts?