zsh-workers
* Re: SourceForge Project Approved (fwd)
@ 2000-03-29  7:01 Sven Wischnowsky
From: Sven Wischnowsky @ 2000-03-29  7:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

Bart Schaefer wrote:

> On Mar 29, 12:11am, Adam Spiers wrote:
> } Subject: SourceForge Project Approved (fwd)
> }
> } Bart and Sven will presumably want to register accounts soon
>
> I've got one; it's "barts" because "schaefer" was taken.

I've got one, too; it's "wischnow" because "puck" was taken ;-)

> } Do we want to keep the mailing lists and web pages hosted at
> } sunsite.auc.dk?
>
> For now, I think so.  Nothing's seriously broken and I fear that trying
> to move it would cause something to become so (not by any fault of
> sourceforge's, but nevertheless).

But in the long run?

I mostly mean the web pages, though, because they could certainly be
made nicer (although that wouldn't require moving them to sourceforge,
of course); didn't someone lately offer to...

Bye
 Sven

* Re: web pages
@ 2000-04-04  9:16 Sven Wischnowsky
From: Sven Wischnowsky @ 2000-04-04  9:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

Adam Spiers wrote:

> Oliver Kiddle (opk@u.genie.co.uk) wrote:

> > I also have a number of AIX and IRIX specific completions as well as
> > some which are specific to particular commercial applications (e.g.
> > Rational Apex). Where should this sort of thing go?
>
> Personally I really like the `out-of-the-box-ness' of the new
> completion system, and would like to see that continue as much as
> possible.  We already have a few platform-specific completions, and
> adding more are hardly doing any harm.

Agreed. And people who have platform-dependent completion functions
they want to add might want to start thinking about the final
directory layout... ;-)

Bye
 Sven