Bart Schaefer wrote: > Unless I'm missing something: > > elif compset -P removable_; then > compadd -S '' -- cdrom_ floppy_ && return 0 > > Really :) O.K. attached is completion for (part of) urpmi programs on Mandrake. urpmi is similar to apt on Debian - you can define install media (local/removable/ftp/http) and have a list of all available packages with automatic dependency resolution. It does not include completion for urpmf or urpmq because I do not quite understand what they are doing besides teh simplest usage. Should it go into Completion/Mandrake? Suggestions for it are welcome. Chmouel, what about adding it to Zsh RPM? We need update for 4.0.4 anyway. -andrej